Monday, April 5, 2010


In Plain Sight
by Michelle Sutton
We're happy to have Michelle Sutton with us today talking about her new release from Desert Breeze Publishing, In Plain Sight. If you're an ebook fan, Desert Breeze is a publisher that you should become familiar with because they're turning out some great stories.
I don't read many books due to time constraints, but I have read this one and loved it. Michelle's Danger at the Door is also a personal favorite of mine.

1) How did this story come to you?
In Plain Sight is the sequel to Danger at the Door. I loved Bojan's sister when I first created her so I wanted a story of her new life following the tragedy that happened to her.

2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
I told the editor (who loved Danger at the Door) that I'd like to write a sequel about the hero's sister and she said great and sent me a contract. She loved Danger at the Door and figured my readers would want another story following Danger, too.

3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.
I never liked writing until I was in my thirties.
I'm a step grandma and have been for fifteen years even though I'm only 43.
I put a little bit of my heart in every book I write so if you want to know my heart you can read my books and get to know me better. Weird, but true.

4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
What am I NOT working on? I have a bunch of projects going on right now. I am writing the sequel to First Impressions and also preparing for my next paperback release in July of this year called Never Without Hope.

5) Parting comments?
I have to mention that the blogger interviewing me is one of the coolest people I know, partly because she loves to talk about fiction as much as I do. And, Michelle is one of the coolest people I know and I love her books. Can't get enough of them!

6) Where can fans find you on the internet?
Um, everywhere? Google my name and you'll see what I mean…

1 comment:

  1. This books sounds very good. I have just downloaded the ebook software to my netbook so that now I can enjoy reading books through a new medium. Thanks so much for the opportunity to read a new author.
    RedeemedReaders@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Interview with Barbara M. Britton and spotlight of Lioness...

We're happy to have Barbara M. Britton with us talking about her book Lioness . To learn more about her and Lioness, please read o...