Publisher: HarbourLight Books
Cover blurb: Twins are supposed to have an unbreakable bond, but Patti and Jamie have serious “relationship issues.” Patti hasn’t seen Jamie since her twin ruined her upcoming nuptials years before. When a niece she knows nothing about calls, Patti must unravel the yarn of Jamie’s life and her disappearance.
Detective Carter Caldwell takes his job seriously, and it's his job to keep Patti and her adorable niece safe. But Patti is determined to help find her sister. Each step brings her closer to the truth, but pulls her further into a web of danger and deception.
They must find the courage and faith to continue the search for her sister. Her journey will take her down a road of deception where they will have to fight for her life and the lives of countless Americans.
1) How did this story come to you?
The story came to me as a scene popped in my head about a little girl calling a stranger and telling her that her mommy was gone and she was all alone. From that scene, came the rest of the story.
2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
It’s been a long long journey but this story was special to me and I wouldn’t give up. That’s why I’m so excited it’s finally here!
3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.
1) I used to know how to cook but not anymore. Since I married my husband, he loves to cook and so now if I need to cook, I have no idea how to do it.
2) I’m fluent (sort of) in American Sign Language. I say sort of because I don’t use it on a regular basis any longer and so it’s not as fluent as I’d like it to be.
3) I’m very short-under 5ft. Being that short changes the way you perceive the world and the way the world perceives you.
4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
I have several projects I’m working on but not sure where that will take me as far as my writing career goes.
5) Parting comments?
DECEPTION is a story that’s near and dear to my heart. I hope readers will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
6) Where can fans find you on the internet?
http://www.lillianduncan.net/ or http://www.lillianduncan.wordpress.com/